WOMENS MOTORCYCLE CHAPS
BLACK COMPETITION WEIGHT
- Womens motorcycle overpants chaps
- Ladies Chaps with outseam zips & buckle front & lace back
- Lace waistband
- Brass hardware
- Boot-cut leg
- Standard length is extra long leg that can be cut to fit
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/03/2020
Made from premium top-grain competition-weight cowhide, our Women’s Motorcycle Chaps feature full-length solid brass zippers on the outseams, set slightly up the leg, so as to allow for easy trimming and hemming.
The waistband buckle, setting snaps and grommets are polished solid brass. Each leg features one-piece construction, front and back, with the panels cut from the middle of a hide. Laces in the rear of the waistband allow for a fully adjustable fit. For a larger waistband circumference, order a Waistband Extender – available in either plus 3” (Style EXT3) or plus 6” (Style EXT6). Vanson Women’s Chaps are sized for a perfect fit based on your thigh circumference. To measure for chaps, place a cloth tape measure around the widest part of your thigh – about 2” below the crotch seam. Vanson Leather Women’s Chaps are available in one-inch increments from 18” to 31”.
- Sized in 1 inch increments measured around thigh
- top of leg to top
- and teeth width- for about 1 in. total. This is a snug fit. All sizes use a
- 32 inch zipper. All sizes have a 33 inseam measured along the chap inseam.
- Excess length is meant to be trimmed off for a raw edge finish or turned
- and glued up for a finished edge look. Sizes are 18 to 32. Outseam length
- (waistband height)grows 1/8 in. per size. Proper fitting has the buckle set
- to hole #3 (middle hole). Rear waist band laces need to be adjusted to
- about a 2 inch gap. Inseam of chaps should line up with inseam of pants.
- Outseam of chaps is normally behind the outseam of the pants. Waistband
- lace panel extensions are available.
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.