WOMENS SPORT CRUISER
FIRENZE BLACK MEDIUM WEIGHT
- Ladies relaxed fit leather cruiser motorycle jacket
- Relaxed fit cruiser leather jacket with SportRider styling
- Backpad optional - will accept optional backpad
- CE approved F.A.S. armor at shoulder + elbow
- Competition double leather at shoulders and elbows
- Adjustable Cobra waistband using velcro pull-through tabs
- Leather lined collar
- Snap-back mandarin collar
- Stealth black on black Vanson logo ovals on shoulders
- 2 Interior zip-close secure wallet pockets
- Medium weight steerhide
- Ventilated mesh lining
- 2 Zip-close exterior hand pockets
- ID key fob embossed with garment unit-number for reference
- Windtight low-bulk zip close sleeves
- Black snaps - all parts
- 2 Zippered exhaust vents on back
- Patented RamAir sleeve vent system
- Black oxidized metal zippers
- Two-way main zipper for comfort
- Zip to pants zipper inside jacket body back only
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/03/2020
You're a dyed-in-the-wool rider, but not an all-out sport rider; you like to ride the motorcycle, and there may be evenings when you find yourself wanting to put on a sweater (or even two) under your jacket, so you don't want your armholes to be cut really tight.
Here's the jacket we designed for you - it's a SportRider, only with a slightly relaxed fit, cut a little looser, a little less specifically for high-performance riding.
With the pronounced forward bias to its sleeves - they hang naturally at what you might call 4 o'clock - the original Cobra was designed for riding a sportbike leaning forward. The CSR variant is cut for a more upright riding position, still with a slight forward bias to the sleeves, but in this case more like 5 o'clock to upright. It follows that it's also a little longer, and the chest is cut a little looser/more relaxed, omitting the AirCurtain front, while the RamAir sleeves are retained. There is a single-zip attachment for pants at the back of the waist, and the jacket is armor-ready.
What you have here is a real Vanson jacket, with a small dose of moderation....in everything except looks and performance. Naturally it accepts the Streamliner vest.
This is available in both men's version CSRR, and women's LSRR.
- Sized in...........XXS...XS....S....MED...LG...XL...XXL.....
- Ladies Size........02....04....06...10....12...14...18....20
- Chest measurement..34....35....36...40....42...44...48....50
- Front 19.5 inches -----Chest Measurement Medium 44 -----Norm Ease 43
- Sized to take armor - Shoulders + Elbows standard - will accept optional
- backpad. Access for armor is through zippered lining at back.
- Cruiser fit - pre-curved sleeves. Medium back length is 23.5 inches.
- Nape of Neck to wrist 32.5 inches.
- Bottom circumference sweep is 42 imches at loosest
- Download the Fit Chart
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.