HURRICANE MK2 SPORTRIDER
BLACK PERFORATED COMPETITION
- ProPerf Leather motorcycle jacket with 3M reflective
- Fully vented ProPerf SportRider leather jacket
- Backpad optional - will accept optional backpad
- CE approved F.A.S. armor at shoulder + elbow
- Competition double leather at shoulders and elbows
- Adjustable Cobra waistband using velcro pull-through tabs
- Leather lined collar
- Snap-back mandarin collar
- 3-way zipper attachment system for Vanson jackets + pants
- Reflective ovals for extra visibility at night
- Reflective piping for added visibilty at night
- 2 Interior zip-close secure wallet pockets
- ProPerf competition weight steerhide
- Two-tone color styling
- STREAMLINER snaps for streamliner vest attachment
- Ventilated mesh lining
- Long leather zipper-pull
- ID key fob embossed with garment unit-number for reference
- Windtight low-bulk zip close sleeves
- Black snaps - all parts
- Leather windflap with license pocket
- Black oxidized metal zippers
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/03/2020
Comfort + Innovation = Confidence + Concentration
= Safety + Speed
= No Compromises
Serious road-work on a hot day has never been more comfortable than when wearing a Vanson Hurricane Jacket. Air-flow cool comfort and armored protection make for comfortable low altitude flying under the radar. Combining competition weight leather with all-over-body perforations creates a no compromise comfort zone similar to the Road Race Suits we make for endurance races. For cooler nights and days use the optional, removable and adjustable Streamliner vest to extend the riding season.
The conceptual design brief for the Vanson Sportrider project has always been that the armor is to stay in the correct position, regardless of the attitude, altitude and speed of the rider. In practice this means that the garment has to fit properly (snugly) and not expand and flap about. Lining the waistband with suede for grip, and making the waistband adjustable, allow the rider to dial in his own zone of comfort and security.
The armor has to be imperceptible to the rider, so that the rider can move; it has to have a little give, which is why we have the patented Floating Armor System. These are some of the lessons that have come out our hard-won Road Race Suit experience.
- Size 42 Chest measurement 47.5.... Ease 5.5 inches
- Nape of neck to wrist 34.5 inches
- Back Length to bottom of waistband 25 ....Front length 18.75
- Bottom waistband circumference is adjustable from 35 to 39 inches at sides.
- Floating armor in the Shoulders
- standard. Wrist zipper is on the inseam. 3-zip pants attachment system
- is also standard.
- pre-curved for the riding position. Front length may seem short when
- standing upright - but should fall just at top of legs when in the riding
- Download the Fit Chart
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.