BLACK COMPETITION WEIGHT
- Classic Easy Rider leather motorcycle jacket
- Captain America biker jacket with handmade leather US flag
- Bi-Swing action back for greater movement
- Snap-back mandarin collar
- Embroidered Vanson Oval
- Brass hardware
- 1 Interior lining open-top wallet pocket
- Black rayon lining
- Full leather inside facings
- Leather hang loop
- STREAMLINER snaps for streamliner vest attachment
- 1 Zip-close exterior chest pocket
- 2 Zip-close exterior hand pockets
- ID key fob embossed with garment unit-number for reference
- Underarm gusset for enhanced movement
- Windtight low-bulk zip close sleeves
- Leather windflap
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/03/2020
For many of us, 1969 was a memorable year. From the rumble of Harleys on the streets of San Francisco to The Miracle Mets winning the World Series, the concerts and protests that defined the Woodstock Generation, and films that captured the national imagination like Butch Cassidy, Midnight Cowboy and Easy Rider... and from this last film came the iconic image of Captain America wearing his leather biker jacket with a full-size American flag on the back. How cool was that?
We all wanted one, so at Vanson we started making them with lots of time-consuming handworkevery stripe, every starwith a red, white and blue stripe set running up the right chest and around the left sleeve. Period details are finished off by the embroidered competition Vanson oval on the left front. The legend lives on...
The Vanson AMERICA JACKET accepts the Vanson Streamliner snap-in vest. For the same handmade jacket, only without the flag on the back, see CAS-AMRD.
- Size 42 - Chest measures 48.5 inches = Normal ease is 6.5 inches.
- Back length is 25.5 - Front 22.5 - Sleeves are 35.5 Nape of neck to Wrist
- These jackets are classic American fit and style:.
- Meant to fall between beltline and hips.
- Bottom circumference sweep is 44 inches.
- Download the Fit Chart
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.