MODEL B W/BONES
BLACK and WHITE LEATHER
- Cartoon style Bones leather motorcycle jacket
- 70s Model B leather jacket with Bones motif front + back
- Bi-Swing action back for greater movement
- Chrome side buckles
- Snap-back mandarin collar
- 1 Interior lining open-top wallet pocket
- Black rayon lining
- Full leather inside facings
- STREAMLINER snaps for streamliner vest attachment
- Zip-in-zip-out pile lining
- 1 Zip-close exterior chest pocket
- 2 Zip-close exterior hand pockets
- ID key fob embossed with garment unit-number for reference
- Underarm gusset for enhanced movement
- Windtight low-bulk zip close sleeves
- Chrome snaps - all parts
- Leather windflap
- Chrome zippers
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/03/2020
To put it mildly, the Vanson Bones Flat Track Suit has a unique look.
Taking the wild trademark motif of our Bones suits and adding it to the Model B jacket was the next obvious step. On its own the Model B is a real deal classic leather motorcycle jacket - but also just a nice jacket to hang out in. For this jacket we designed full circumference, three dimensional graphic bones, with the ribs meticulously meeting at the side seams. The workmanship and design are evident in the careful edge/top stitching and the way the front hand pockets are integrated into the design. This version of the Model B jacket is like Clark Kent ducking into a phone booth. What comes out is both practical and distinctive. Each BBON jacket is built by hand, with full inside facings, and all the other regular features of the Model B.
- Size 42 - Chest measures 48.5 inches = Normal ease is 6.5 inches.
- Back length is 25.5 - Front 22.5 - Sleeves are 35.5 Nape of neck to Wrist
- These jackets are classic American fit and style:.
- Meant to fall between beltline and hips.
- Bottom circumference sweep is 44 inches.
- Download the Fit Chart
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.