RACE JACKET WITH VANSON LOGO
BLACK + RED COMPETITION LEA.
- Traditional Vanson leather cafe racer jacket
- 1977 Race Jacket with traditional Vanson design
- Competition double leather at elbows
- Competition double leather at top of sleeve
- Bi-Swing action back for greater movement
- Snap-back mandarin collar
- Vanson Ovals on right front and left sleeve
- Brass hardware
- 1 Interior lining open-top wallet pocket
- Black rayon lining
- Full leather inside facings
- STREAMLINER snaps for streamliner vest attachment
- 2 Zip-close exterior hand pockets
- ID key fob embossed with garment unit-number for reference
- Underarm gusset for enhanced movement
- Windtight low-bulk zip close sleeves
- Underarm ventilation grommets
- Leather windflap
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/03/2020
We had been building our famous STAR jacket for a few years, but found that the fit of a real flat track race-suit top was too confining for some people. Truth is, unless you’re a flat track racer, you wouldn’t understand the fit-following-function aspects that resulted in a beautiful jacket that was admittedly a little limiting for day-to-day use.
For us, it was a request/challenge/solution scenario. So we married the Star to the B - added the flair of flat track race-suit-style armbands to the sleeves and the signature inlay bib to the front. The result was a Vanson jacket with a custom racing suit look. Then we added actual competition-style inside patches to the elbows and sleeve caps…and made it so the RJ, RJV, and RJP will accept the Vanson Streamliner snap-in vest as well.
Model RJV = Vanson Racing jacket with Vanson ovals
Model RJP = Vanson Racing jacket with Vanson ovals and real competition race patches
- Size 42 - Chest measures 48.5 inches = Normal ease is 6.5 inches.
- Back length is 25.5 - Front 22.5 - Sleeves are 35.5 Nape of neck to Wrist
- These jackets are classic American fit and style:.
- Meant to fall between beltline and hips.
- Bottom circumference sweep is 44 inches.
- Download the Fit Chart
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.