TETON TOURING COAT
FIRENZE LEATHER + WAX COTTON
- Vented hip length leather motorycle jacket
- European leather touring jacket with patented pocket vents
- Backpad optional - will accept optional backpad
- CE approved F.A.S. armor at elbow
- CE approved F.A.S. armor at shoulders
- Competition double leather at elbows
- Competition double leather at shoulders and elbows
- Cinchable waist-system - hidden in outer front pockets
- 2 Interior zip-close secure wallet pockets
- Armor access zipper in lining to adjust or remove armor
- STREAMLINER snaps for streamliner vest attachment
- Ventilated mesh lining
- 2-way lower front pockets - top loading + side entry
- ID key fob embossed with garment unit-number for reference
- Triangular sleeve geometry for enhanced freedom of motion
- Large horizontal rear vent system
- Patented RamAir sleeve vent system
- Top chest pockets dual function -convert to roll up vents
- Inner windflap and outer stormflap full front length
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/03/2020
The Teton is a highly technical yet very stylish Gran Turismo jacket in the European style, with a number of features that are uniquely Vanson. Ride from Bologna to Interlaken, or even from Spokane to the Hamptons - you'll be protected, comfortable and elegant all the way.
Combining a construction of our pebbled Firenze leather with a belt of traditional waxed cotton, the Teton takes style cues from classic British trials jackets, while including soft shoulder and elbow armor for extra protection. Our Floating Armor System is a Vanson patented innovation - #607274, #6260196.
Of the four front pockets, the lower two, each secured by a pair of black-oxidised brass snaps, are expandable, and conceal hand-warmer pockets. The upper pair, constructed using tough ballistic-nylon Cordura mesh, unzip and their fronts roll up, fastening with Velcro for ventilation. This Transformer Pocket is a patented Vanson design - #6795976.
Two zippered and leather-trimmed inside pockets are set into the lining; the sleeves have zippered gussets and feature our patented RAM Air Induction vents - #5704064.
For comfort the armholes have a triangular cut and the two-way center-front zipper (covered by a snapped stormflap for sealing against bad weather) is easy to adjust for sitting on a bike.
The Teton uses the same waxed cotton belt with leather-covered buckle (so as not to ding the paint on top of the tank) as our Baja and Compass jackets. Its leather keeper (stamped with the jacket's serial number) is rivetted on one end and snapped on the other. We use that Army 1010 Wax Cotton Duck in other areas, such as the pocket bellows and reverse of the stormflap, to reduce bulk.
With its timeless style and excellent wind- and water-resistance, the Teton is your comfortable and versatile anywhere, anytime touring jacket.
- Size 42 Chest measures 46.5 INCHES------(4.5 inches of chest ease)
- Back length is 29.5 Front 27 ....Sleeves are 35 Nape of neck to Wrist.
- Jacket is meant to end below hips. Bottom circumference is 43.5 inches.
- Waist (at Belt) 42.5 in circumfrence
- Download the Fit Chart
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.