ROCK AND ROLL BAG
BLACK COMPETITION WEIGHT
- Twin-zip 50s design leather luggage
- Leather Rock-and-Roll weekend bag
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Rock-n-Roll twin zip theme with 2-zipper front-pocket
- Chrome hardware
- 2 Interior open-top wallet pockets
- 3 Zip-close front pockets
- Heavy duty cordura lining in pockets
- ID key fob embossed with garment unit-number for reference
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/03/2020
If you could still take the New York – Paris Concorde shuttle, and were a stylish rock-'n-roller... this would be your luggage.
That said, it still looks good in stretch limos, on the seats of even subsonic private planes, checking in at old-fashioned, low-key luxury hotels... you get the idea.
Practical too - all the pockets work, just as if they were on the jacket. With Vanson's tough Black Competition Leather on the outside, and 1000 denier Cordura on the inside, it'll stand up to anything the biggest baddest knuckle-draggingest roadie can throw at it...
- ROCK+ROLL BAG - 17.5 Long x 12.5 High x 5.25 Wide
- Handles measure 15 inches from D-ring to D-ring.
- Removable shoulder strap is 43 inches long D-ring to D-ring.
- Back is lined with Cordura - and has two hinged bag springs to hold the
- long side pockets ( 12 inches long ) either closed for security or open to
- load easily. Twin H-D zippers mimic the R+R jacket on front side.
- 3 zippered pockets mimic the R+R jacket on the back side.
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.