ENGINEER GLOVES - DEERSKIN
BLACK DEERSKIN GLOVE LEATHER
- Soft Deerskin palm street riding glove
- 3/4 Gauntlet with wrist strap + double leather thumb patch
- Finger seams palm side sewn outseam for comfort
- Thumb seam reinforcing patch to protect seams
- Thumb seams sewn outside for comfort
- Wrist beltlet with slider and snap
- Chrome hardware
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/03/2020
Derived from the gear that steam engineers once wore, these gloves are redolent of all the precision and high performance of the Golden Age of Railroads.
Highly functional and very sleek, Vanson Engineer Gloves make an extremely practical pair of riding gloves.
Expertly crafted from natural deerskin, the softest and warmest of leathers, these gloves break in easily to be your second skin...and as good as they look and feel, they will wear long and protect you well.
The leather cinch strap with slide-buckle and snap make wrist fit easy to adjust on the fly, while thumb seams are protected in the inner wear area by an applied deerskin patch. Our Engineer Gloves will give you the grip and hand protection you're looking for.
Vanson Engineer Gloves are available in both men's and women's sizes.
Available in both solid deerskin throughout and solid deerskin palms with ProPerf top hand.
- MEAS.....7.....7.5- 8.....8.5- 9.....9
- Wrap tape over the widest part of the knuckle
- measurement. Measure your dominant hand.
- Medium (3M) measures 11 inches from tip of middle finger to edge of cuff.
- Measures 3 inches from wrist-strap edge to edge of cuff.
- Glove dimensions given are approximate as gloves stretch during manufacture
- and use.
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.