SIDE BANDOLIER SUSPENDERS
- Bankster costume or office accessory or riding necessity
- Side attachment beltloop swivel-clip suspenders
- Chrome hardware
- Swivel-Hooks at each end
- Comfortably wide - 1.5 inch - Heavy-Duty elastic
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/03/2020
Four Clip Suspender
Gentlemen (almost) always wear Suspenders! For Grandfather Blansfield, Al Capone, Franklin Roosevelt, Clyde Barrow and others suspenders were de riguer; both functional and classy. Today Vanson makes by hand traditional suspenders in a four clip, three clip and two clip design.
The four clip design (SUC4) has twin elastic legs at the front and back.
The three clip design (SUC3) has twin elastic legs at the front and a Y single elastic leg on the back.
The two clip design (SUC2) has twin elastic loops that meet under the arms at each side .
As with every single handmade Vanson the individual unit-number is embossed on leather and discretely stitched on the underside elastic on the right front leg. A matching embossed Vanson Oval goes on the left front leg underside.
Each leg is secured via a spring-loaded swivel-clip to a pant beltloop. Top-grain leather is used to cut folding attachments secured with rivets.
Fit (lengths) and elastic tension are controlled by sliding the adjuster-ovals up and down the front legs, The elastic we use is 1.5 inches wide for optimal strength and comfort over the shoulders.
- One size fits all. Bandolier suspenders - Cross in X at back.
- 2 leather tab ends - each with a swivel-clip to clip onto pant beltoops
- at the sides. Elastic adjustment and tension using sliding oval-rings on
- the two front elastics.