SEWN 2 inch WAX COTTON BELT
ARMY 1010 FIELD TAN WAX COTT
- Textile wax cotton canvas full circumfrence belt
- Sewn waxed cotton belt with leather wrapped buckle
- WAX (tin) to easily recondition wax-cotton sold separately
- Leather covered buckle to protect the motorcycle tank
- Black oxidized metal hardware
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/03/2020
Our Waxed Cotton Belt is made to match your Vanson waxed cotton jacket. Two inches wide, cut out of the same material, and hand-sewn, these belts will complement your jacket and never let you down.
To protect your tank from being scratched by a swinging belt end, the buckle is wrapped in a sewn leather cover. To keep the belt from being lost there is a leather keeper-strip on the left, to secure it to the side seam belt loop. The Vanson serial number is embossed on the leather keeper-strip and black oxidized brass grommets protect the five holes. Matching rivets and snaps retain the buckle and keeper-strip.
This belt is traditional, functional and great looking...practical too. Dedicated to all who have lost a belt...never again!
- Size is measured from middle hole (hole #3 of 5) to end of folded leather
- edge under the buckle. There is no EASE. Belt can be let-out or snugged up
- Finished Belt 2in. wide. Buckle tongue holes are reinforced with grommets.
- Generally a belt waist size will equal a jacket size.
- Example: Size 44 Type E will take a size 44 Belt.
- At the Buckle-side of the belt - with the belt closed using the middle hole
- -the belt gets a 6in. loop riveted at the buckle end - snapped at the rear.
- This loo[ is to fit over a beltloop and prevent the belt from slipping off.
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.